We can offer wide choice of innovative, high quality colour masterbatch products suitable for extrusion, injection and blow moulding and compounding. Our colour masterbatch products are based on high quality pigments, ensuring the confidence worldwide throughout the plastics industry for both interior and exterior uses. Examples of market applications using our colour masterbatches include: rigid and flexible plastic packaging for food, cosmetics, consumer and industrial products; toys; electrical and electronic goods; medical equipment, automotive interiors and under the bonnet; artificial grass.
We provide a rapid colour matching service for customers needing a specific colour and level of opacity. Made to order, tailor made, colour masterbatch can also be custom formulated with a special effect, finish or functionality (e.g. anti-block, anti-static, anti-fog, UV stability, mould release, anti-bacterial etc.) and to comply with a required international food contact, toy or waste packaging regulation. Special effects colours include: wood, marble and stone, glitter, metallic, fluorescent and pearlescent.
Our colour masterbatch product range includes:
- Standard masterbatches (PE carrier based)– the most popular industry colours.
- Ultra-High-Performance Colour Masterbatch for PPS, PPSU, PPA and PEEK
- High-Performance Engineering Colour Masterbatch for PA, PET, PBT, PC, PBT, TPE
- Signal Orange (RAL 2003) Colour Masterbatch– for PEEK, PPSU, PSU, PEI, PA10T, PA12, PBT, PA6T, PA66, PA4:6, PA6:10
- Universal colour Masterbatch – for a wide range of polymers including ABS, PVC, and Nylon. All grades RoHS, EU Food Contact and Toy regulation compliant
- Special Effect Masterbatch– wood, marble, stone, glitter, metallic, fluorescent, pearlescent and more
- Tailor made colour masterbatch products– custom formulated to order
- Standard Film grade colours (PE based) available from stock
- High Performance engineering polymer colour masterbatches for demanding applications
- Universal masterbatches
- Tailor color matching service with a wide choice of special effects and functionality as required
- Wide Signal Orange masterbatch polymer grade choice for electric and hybrid vehicle applications.
- Improved processing performance – compounding/ film & sheet extrusion/ pipe & profile extrusion/ blow & injection moulding
- Accurate, high quality, end product colouring and batch to batch consistency
- Wide choice of standard and tailor made colours and functionality to meet customer needs
- Consistent colour masterbatch processing
- Excellent long term colour performance, even in extreme conditions
- Problem solving technical expertise and customer support
- Improved surface finish and fewer defects
- Higher output and reduced production costs
- Lower energy costs
Our standard and custom-made color masterbatches and compounds are compatible with all biodegradable carriers, including PLA, PHA/PHB, PBS, PBAT, and more. We also develop solutions that enhance the performance, properties, processing and stability of such resins.