Eye shadows, shaving gels, mascaras, lipsticks, lip glosses, skin and hair care products rely on plastics for protection and long shelf life. We work closely with our customers to offer them the most suitable materials for their applications, including key performance properties such as durability, chemical resistance and food contact certification. The range of materials we offer includes raw materials, additives and masterbatches, which provide specialized solutions with added value, ensuring improvement of the quality and aesthetics of the final products.
Our portfolio includes:
- Polyethylene – Linear low density ( LLDPE) low density (LDPE) and high density (HDPE) grades
- Polypropylene (PP) - variety of homopolymer, copolymer and random copolymer grades with improved stiffness, strength and transparency
- General purpose polystyrene ( GPPS ) - brands for injection molding and extrusion, the crystalline polystyrene we offer is distinguished by gloss, strength and transparency
- High impact polystyrene ( HIPS ) – high and super high impact grades, including glossy grades
- Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene ( ABS ) – broad portfolio of colored and natural grades for injection and extrusion, including glossy grades
- Styrene Acrylonitrile ( SAN ) - colored brands in various shades, suitable for extrusion and injection molding
- Thermoplastic elastomers ( TPE ) – brands tailored to the requirements of our customers for hardness, color and transparency chemical resistance
- Additives – antibacterial, antistatic, processing aid, antifog, slip, nucleating additives, foaming agents and others
- Masterbatch – the product range of color masterbatch is huge and in addition to standard colors, we can offer dyes with various special effects: transparency, pearl, metallic, with added shiny particles or fibers, fluorescent, matte, marble and others.